Hoy era día de darle caña a la bici de montaña, me he ido con pedales normales y zapas de trail porque preveía quizás meterme por algún sitio difícil donde tendría que echarme la bici al hombro, al final ha salido un buen entreno, poco a poco voy mejorando, es cuestión de coger soltura poco a poco de equilibrio y técnica para poder moverme rápido por trialeras, todavía mi nivel es muy bajo pero estamos en ello....espero que os guste el video!!!
English:
IMPROVE IN THE TRAIL: cross train in mountain bike of 42k and 1150 positive
Today was the day of giving cane to the mountain bike, I have gone with normal pedals and trail shoes because I expected to get into some difficult place where I would have to throw my bike on the shoulder, in the end has been a good training, little by little I'm getting better, it's a matter of catching up slowly with balance and technique to be able to move fast through trialeras, still my level is very low but we are in it .... I hope you like the video !!!
*****************
Este canal esta enfocado al correr en general y en especial al trail running, ya sea en corta, media, o larga distancia, incluyendo las carreras de ultratrail, aunque a veces también nos tiramos a la bici de montaña.
English:
-This channel is focused on running in general and especially the trail running, whether in short, medium or long distance, including ultratrail races, although sometimes we also throw on the mountain bike.
-My blog about Trail and whatever comes up: https://goo.gl/EMV9uc
-Link to subscribe to the channel: https://goo.gl/LC2vFH
-Facebook: https://goo.gl/38CJs7
-Twitter: https://goo.gl/EvITLE
-Wikiloc: https://goo.gl/nCeXBL
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Comenta siempre con respeto hacia los demas, gracias!